This summer, we’re keeping track of how many acts of love we can share with the world.
Let us not LOVE with words or speech but with actions and in truth. (1 John 3:18)
What acts of LOVE can you share with another person or a group of people? Challenge yourself to think “out of the box”, but also remember: no act of love is too small to be worth performing. Every act of love makes a difference in the world and in the lives of others. We want to know about all of them!
Some examples of love in action on the hearts already displayed in our hallway:
• “Served lunch at the Rescue Mission.”
• “Sent cards to several friends.”
• “Helped my dad put out the deck furniture.”
• “Delivered a piece of dropped mail to a neighbor.”
• “Listened to a difficult friend with issues.”
• “Held the door for the next several people behind me.”
TELL US YOUR ACTS OF LOVE!
Pssst. Don’t have any paper hearts on hand?
Share your acts of love here in the comments, and we’ll write them on hearts and display them at First Wayne Street for you!