Church is not just about a building. It’s about the connections — with God, the people, and the community. We want to help you make those connections with our winter programming.
Through Wednesday night programming, known as Making the Connection, participants and members can come together through activities that build faith and fellowship. Sessions are offered in the fall winter and spring in six- and eight-week sessions.
Adults, youth, and children can enjoy a comfortable, loving atmosphere as they explore ways to experience God’s presence in their own faith journey — and share it with others. Adult activities include a variety of offerings from Bible study and book discussions to gardening, crafts, quilting, and more. Youth activities provide a gathering time for study and fellowship. Children’s activities combine lesson time, crafts, games, and music.
2020 Sessions – Fall 1
Fall Session 1 begins September 9
This session, afternoon sessions will meet from 4 to 5:30 p.m. and evening sessions will meet from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Session topics for the fall include:
- Faith Mapping with Pastor Jan
- Single session “Meet and Greets” with Pastor Jason
- Evening Bible Study with Pastor Jason Children’s choir (pre K-5th grade)
- Mission Possible Kids for ages K-5th grade
- Bell Choir (2nd grade-5th grade)
- Youth Group (Middle and Senior High)