First Wayne Street UMC will be one of 20 churches opening its doors to the community so that visitors can roam, enjoy, and take photos of their Christmas decorated sanctuaries. Free; no tickets needed.
First Wayne Street’s Director of Music, Dr. Geoffrey North, will be playing Christmas music on the Beckerath pipe organ from 6:30-6:50 p.m. and from 7:30-7:50 p.m.
*Locations marked with an asterisk are open 7:00-10:00 p.m.; all others are open 6:00-10:00 p.m.
- Emmanuel Lutheran Church
- St. John Lutheran Church
- Trinity Episcopal Church
- Plymouth Congregational Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- Trinity English Lutheran Church
- Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception*
- St Paul’s EV Lutheran Church
- First Wayne Street United Methodist Church
- Turner Chapel A M E Church
- Shepherd of the City Lutheran Church
- Pilgrim Baptist Church
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church
- Zion Lutheran Church-Mo Synod
- Saint Peter’s Catholic Church*
- Faith United Methodist
- Saint Patrick’s Catholic Church*
- Redeemer Lutheran Church
- First Missionary Church
- The Karpeles Manuscript Library Museums (Church of Christ Scientist)