Sharing our faith with others in an intimate, small group setting can help bring us closer to each other and to God. During the months of February and March, we will be reading and discussing the Gospel of John.
To sign up for a small group experience, you may do so by using the sign-up sheets located in the church hallway, by contacting group leaders or Audra Reinders directly, or by signing up online.
- Lynne Gilmore: Wednesdays @ 6:00 p.m. at her Southwest home.
- Eric and Mary Ehlers/Dianne May: Sundays @ 5:00 p.m. (note: this group will start on Sunday, February 9th) at the Ehlers 46807 home.
email: Ehlers: email@example.com; Dianne May: TDSSMay@aol.com
- Deb and Dan Metzger/Walt and Marilee Gilliland: Thursday @ 6:30 p.m. at the Metzger’s Northeast home.
email: Gillilands: firstname.lastname@example.org; metzgers: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily Ford: Thursdays @ 6:30 p.m. at the Ford’s Southwest home (this group is child-friendly!).
- Ann Kreamer and Pastor Cheryl Garbe: Wednesdays @ 4:00 p.m. during Making the Connection programming at First Wayne Street.
email: Anne: LKreamer@msn.com or Pastor Cheryl: Cheryl.email@example.com