As we continue to navigate our way forward, we plan to take advantage of the weather and provide a safe environment for large gatherings.
Beginning August 9 through September 27, we will offer outdoor worship services in the west parking lot (near the corner of Wayne and Barr streets). Outdoor worship provides an opportunity for those not yet comfortable joining us indoors to gather together.
Here are some important things to know:
- Reservations will not be needed for outdoor services.
- Masks are strongly encouraged, but not required while outside. We request that a mask be worn when arriving, departing, and when social distancing is not possible. Masks will continue to be required inside the building.
- You are encouraged to bring your own lawn chair. We will have some chairs on hand for those not able to bring a chair.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will offer a livestream only service from our sanctuary. If we make the decision to cancel the in-person gathering, we will make a post on Facebook and attempt to send an email no later than 8:30am.
- As we will be worshipping outside, the services will be more casual in nature.